Is the TSA looking for terrorists… or complainers? Meredith Jessup, CNN, April 15, 2011:
‘TSA Behavior Indicator: Anyone who Displays arrogance and verbally expresses contempt for the screening process’
And: If You Are Against Raising The Debt Ceiling You Are Part Of Al-Qaeda: ‘The people who are threatening not to pass the debt ceiling are our version of al-Qaeda terrorists. Really. They’re really putting our whole society at risk by threatening to round up 50 percent of the members of the Congress, who are looney, who would put our credit at risk.’
Tammy Banovac, age 52, Stripped In Oklahoma City Airport Security November 30, 2010
Corinne Theile – The 32-year-old bikini girl said at LAX – ‘If I’m 80 and I can go through security in a bikini, I’ll do it’ The Daily Mail, Nov. 24, 2011
- ‘Bikini Girl’ Corinne Theile has worn her swimsuit on seven flights over the past 12 months
- She said she will do so event when she’s 80, to avoid TSA body scanners
- Corinne believes the X-rays release radiation and are an invasion of privacy
- TSA officials said the heightened security measures were introduced in reaction to the ‘underwear bomber’ who smuggled plastic explosives onto a flight leaving Amsterdam’s Schipol Airport en route to the U.S. in 2009.
- A TSA spokesperson said at the time that the agency, which works with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, must balance people’s demands for privacy with the need to protect passengers from terror threats.
- While New York Mayor Michael Boomberg urged travellers to get over their outrage about the body scanners and patdowns saying it is necessary in the ‘dangerous world we life in.’
- He said: ‘We have to stop all this shilly-shallying and understand if you want to be safe on air planes we have to make sure that we keep you safe.’
- It’s been a year since Californian holidaymaker Corinne Theile first stripped down to her bikini at Los Angeles International Airport in protest of ‘invasive’ security screening.
TSA Agent Molests Young Boy During The Security Pat Down
TSA Pats Down 3 Year Old
TSA Admits Placing Cocaine In Womans Luggage
TSA’s enhanced security spurs US ‘airport rage’
TSA Unveils New Genital Visualizers
The mindset and trend of dehumanizing the goyem – Why has it come to this in the land of the free?
Who is laughing their way to the bank while the land of the free is groped, reviled, bankrupted, and turned into a fascist police-state?
Postscript ‘War on Terror’ is not about ‘Islamofascism’ – Please get with the real agenda you people!
Watch George Orwell’s movie below to vicariously remind yourself that the fictional tomorrow of Newspeak is already here today in Realityspeak
By taking the small baby-step of Not Standing for Indignities for a Fabricated Threat in this Fabricated War on Terror, that grotesque world of ’1984′ can yet be prevented from being fully realized in the West
Ron Paul to TSA: Enough is Enough!
And then, amidst some well argued commonsense on airport security and personal liberty, Congressman Ron Paul also echoes the absurd axioms of empire
Please see my critique in the following articles:
Question to the reader:
Is Congressman Ron Paul a rebel, an ostrich, a brilliant cognitive infiltrator, or a genuine moron?
Is it possible that he is all of those things simultaneously, at different levels?
The mark of a genius, some say, is to be able to carry many opposites in the head simultaneously.
To a cynic, it is evident that the stellar congressman Ron Paul is playing a WWF fixed wrestling match. For, he appears to principally represent the same interests of the financial oligarchy while publicly dissenting with their existing systems and draconian policies. As evidenced from the absurdities he utters, he is clearly helping the bankers usher in their future gold backed currency standard – since the bankers also own all the gold bullion and gold mines! Ron Paul’s modus operandi appears to be classic “cognitive infiltration” by selectively playing false opposition. Namely, gaining public trust by bravely opposing the establishment and displaying copious rationalism and commonsense in doing so, while simultaneously, also pitching to the public the establishment’s own core-axioms and their real desired solutions amidst a plethora of camoflages and red herrings. He does this very craftily, and only for the most crucial core-axioms as illustrated in my articles above. And he does get much public applause! Some might call that Machiavellian. I call that ordinary statecraft. See my letter to Bill Still which restates the caution on Ron Paul et. al.’s gold backed currency.
Therefore, should one trust Congressman Ron Paul on this airport body scan Bill?
Why not. The proposal in so far as it goes, is entirely commonsensical and moral: if a private person is not allowed to grope you, neither should the government.
Plebes are never going to find angels among their rulers and representatives. The public has to learn how to cleverly use these politicians to serve the public interest just as the politicians have mastered how to use the public to serve the oligarchy’s interests!
So, fully support Ron Paul’s initiative and the commonsense and dignity behind it.
Just don’t give Ron Paul the blind trust and carte blanche on every issue because of that display of commonsense and morality on this issue.
It is useful to always keep in mind that he who echoes the core-axioms of empire amidst all his loud dissent, is either a brilliant Trojan Horse screwing the public with a royal Hegelian mind-fck, or, a circus clown entertaining the public. Other possibilities surely exist, but this is what is most likely when “Deception is a state of mind and the mind of the State”.
A public service message brought to you by Zahir Ebraim, Project Humanbeingsfirst.org