“The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.”
click on image for its report
I am a Palestinian. Hath not a Palestinian eyes? hath not a Palestinian hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as a Jew is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.
Before that comes to pass, is there not a courageous people left in all of Creation who can collectively put a stop to my cataclysmic Holocaust at the hands of ‘god’s chosen peoples’? It has been ongoing for the past 60 years, yet I refuse to die away, my old refuse to forget, and my young are born daily even as they are exterminated daily with the support of your government and your institutions while you watch in silence. I am the natural canary in the coal mine – what is befalling me will be your fate too, one day, for they will come for you next. Population transfer and elimination from my land for me today, population reduction for you tomorrow. Help me today and you will have saved your own progeny tomorrow! Don’t help me today, don’t expect your screams, loud or silent, to be heard tomorrow.
– “There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, they are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to different galaxy.” — Moshe Katsav, President of Israel May 2001.
– “The Palestinians must be made to understand in the deepest recesses of their consciousness that they are a defeated people.” — Moshe Yaalon, Israeli Defense Forces chief of staff, 2002.
– “When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.” — Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the IDF, April 1983.
– “Our two nations both faced great challenges when they were founded. And our two nations have both relied on the same principles to help us succeed. We built strong democracies to protect the freedoms given to us by an Almighty God” — George W. Bush, President of the United States of America, May 2008.
– “To those who sponsored and voted for such a resolution I have one wish, may you, your children, your family and your loved ones face the same fate as the children of Gaza.” — Sami Jamil Jadallah
– “I still curse the killers, their accomplices, the indifferent spectators who knew and kept silent, and Creation itself, Creation and those who perverted and distorted it. I feel like screaming, howling like a madman so that that world, the world of the murderers, might know it will never be forgiven.” — Elie Wiesel
– “The United Nations General Assembly must immediately establish an International Criminal Tribunal for Israel (ICTI) as a “subsidiary organ” under U.N. Charter Article 22. The ICTI would be organized along the lines of the International Criminal Tribunal for Yugoslavia (ICTY), which was established by the Security Council. The purpose of the ICTI would be to investigate and prosecute Israeli war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide against the Peoples of Lebanon and Palestine.” — Francis A. Boyle
– “Israel had to carry out this operation. I am at peace with the fact that we did it.” — Tzipi Livni, Acting Prime Minister & Minister of Foreign Affairs, Israel.
– “’Israel clearly won the latest round with Hamas, but could have gone deeper into Gaza and done greater damage to the organization’, according to military analysts in the US media who were visiting the region this week. ‘The Gaza fighting is seen in the US as a healthy demonstration of Israel’s capabilities’, according to Lt.-Col. Rick Francona, a former US Air Force intelligence officer in several theaters and military analyst for NBC News. Unlike in the wake of the 2006 Second Lebanon War, “the conversation in the US revolves around Israeli decision-making – what’s the endgame? Are they going to remove Hamas? It doesn’t question Israel’s capabilities. You’ve won the battle,” Francona said.” — United States’ Analysts visiting Israel, The Jerusalem Post, Jan 20, 2009
– “Let me be clear: America is committed to Israel’s security. And we will always support Israel’s right to defend itself against legitimate threats. For years, Hamas has launched thousands of rockets at innocent Israeli citizens. No democracy can tolerate such danger to its people, nor should the international community, and neither should the Palestinian people themselves, whose interests are only set back by acts of terror.” — Barrack Obama, Speaking to the State Department first day on the job as the new ‘CHANGE’ President of the United States of America.
– “In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”! — Palestinian Peoples
– The grotesque outburst of pious rejoicing being witnessed by the silent world at the merciless slaughter of the ‘children of a lesser god’ already made homeless multiple times: “I feel like dancing and singing this day” and “I will play music and celebrate what the Israeli air force is doing” while “sipping Pepsi” , is merely ‘divine imperatives’ being fulfilled. Indeed, only children of the ‘lesser goy’ mercilessly murdered by a ‘superior god’s chosen peoples’, can be termed a “wonderful Chanukah gift” to humanity. — Palestinians Don’t Bleed!
– I curse the killers, their accomplices, the indifferent spectators who knew and kept silent, and Creation itself, Creation and those who perverted and distorted it. I am screaming, howling like a madman so that that world, the world of the murderers, might know it will never be forgiven. — Zahir Ebrahim
– What a wonderous modernity, of cowards and baboons, of “doctrinal motivation and intellectual commitment,” of silent bystanders and muted spectators, all dressed in suits and sunglasses: “It’s Not a Clash of Civilizations, It’s a Clash between the Civilized World and Barbarians”! — Project Humanbeingsfirst.org
– Israel and Mossad created Hamas, just like the United States and the CIA created Bin Laden and Al-qaeeda, and just like the United States and Britain and their International Bankster fraternity on Wall Street and City of London, had funded, aided, and abetted, both Fascism-Nazism in Italy and Germany, and Communism in Russia. The proof of these statements are written in blood in the dark pages of Machiavellian history. As for Hamas, it has only helped Israel ensure that there will be ‘no partners for peace’. And this has been demonstrated in GAZA. The present construction of false enemies is neither blowback, nor inadvertence of foreign policy gone berserk – but calculated and premeditated ingredients for seeding, creating, and sustaining the ‘doctrinal motivation, intellectual commitment, and patriotic gratification’, because, as Zbigniew Brzezinski devilishly put it together: ‘democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization.’ The endgame is ‘one-world’ government, a ‘Zion that will light up all the world’, and we – the inconvenient humanity – are merely caught ‘Between Two Ages’, the transition. Those who don’t see it, and continually prance around it in the guise of erudite scholarship and pragmatic politics, are willing participants in its construction by their devilishly calculated omissions and plants of red herrings. They are not innocent. To know who these white-collared intellectual killers are, examine their axioms and judge their works only by its real fruits. — Zahir Ebrahim
Nazi German then……………………………………………And Zionist Israelis now
Nazi German then……………………………………………And Zionist Israelis now
Nazi Victims then……………………………………………And Zionist Victims now
20th Century jews then………………………………. ……21st Century jews now
Nazi German then………………………………. …………..And Zionist Israelis now
Nazi butchery then……………………………………………And Zionist Butchery now
Is there not a courageous people left in all of Creation who can collectively put a stop to this cataclysmic Holocaust by ‘god’s chosen peoples’?
– President George W. Bush for once had truthfully blurted out while on the 60th birthday-bash visit to Zionistan “Our two nations both faced great challenges when they were founded. And our two nations have both relied on the same principles to help us succeed.” The core-principle being, the outright elimination of indigenous peoples, wherein, “the very same army that had recently conquered and occupied the Southern states – led by Generals Grant, Sherman, and Sheridan – mass murdered Indian men, women, and children during the winters, when families would be together, with massive Gatling gun and artillery fire. In a letter to his son a year before he died (1889), Sherman expressed his regret that his armies did not murder every last Indian in North America.” The Pious Jews don’t intend to make the ‘Sherman mistake’ in Palestine! They have noted it time and again that “We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel … Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours.” But the Jews’ narrative of Holocaust is what remains the most profound and sacred obsession of the ‘civilized’ West – a perennial “mystery whose parallel may only be the one of Sinai when something was revealed.” — Zahir Ebrahim, January 18, 2009, No, No – Not the ‘New Nazis’
– “Although the Holocaust inflicted horrible injustice upon us, it did not grant us certificate of everlasting righteousness. The murderers where amoral; the victims were not made moral. To be moral you must behave ethically. The test of that is daily and constant.” — Jewish Moralists
– “I write this article for the same reason I wrote my book: to tell the American people, and especially American Jews, that Jews from Islamic lands did not emigrate willingly to Israel; that, to force them to leave, Jews killed Jews; and that, to buy time to confiscate ever more Arab lands, Jews on numerous occasions rejected genuine peace initiatives from their Arab neighbors. I write about what the first prime minister of Israel called “cruel Zionism.” I write about it because I was part of it. … We Jews from Islamic lands did not leave our ancestral homes because of any natural enmity between Jews and Muslims. And we Arabs-I say Arab because that is the language my wife and I still speak at home-we Arabs on numerous occasions have sought peace with the State of the Jews. And finally, as a U.S. citizen and taxpayer, let me say that we Americans need to stop supporting racial discrimination in Israel and the cruel expropriation of lands in the West Bank, Gaza, South Lebanon and the Golan Heights.” — Naeim Giladi, THE JEWS OF IRAQ, 1998
– “But my sympathy does not blind me to the requirements of justice. The cry for the national home for the Jews does not make much appeal to me. The sanction for it is sought in the Bible and the tenacity with which the Jews have hankered after return to Palestine. Why should they not, like other peoples of the earth, make that country their home where they are born and where they earn their livelihood? Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct. The mandates have no sanction but that of the last war. Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home. The nobler course would be to insist on a just treatment of the Jews wherever they are born and bred. The Jews born in France are French in precisely the same sense that Christians born in France are French. If the Jews have no home but Palestine, will they relish the idea of being forced to leave the other parts of the world in which they are settled? Or do they want a double home where they can remain at will? This cry for the national home affords a colorable justification for the German expulsion of the Jews.” — Mohandas K. Gandhi, on Jews & Middle-East, November 1938
– “The deep tragedy of Palestine is that a whole people, their history and aspirations have been under comprehensive assault–not only by Israel (with the United States) but also by the Arab governments and, since Oslo, by Arafat…. I do not pretend to have any quick solutions for the situation now referred to as “the peace process,” but I do know that for the vast majority of Palestinian refugees, day laborers, peasants and town and camp dwellers, those who cannot make a quick deal and those whose voices are never heard, for them the process has made matters far worse. Above all, they may have lost hope…. I have been particularly disheartened by the role played in all this by liberal Americans, Jewish and non-Jewish alike. Silence is not a response, and neither is some fairly tepid endorsement of a Palestinian state, with Israeli settlements and the army more or less still there, still in charge. The peace process must be demystified and spoken about plainly. Palestine/Israel is no ordinary bit of geography; it is more saturated in religious, historical and cultural significance than any place on earth. It is also now the place where two peoples, whether they like it or not, live together tied by history, war, daily contact and suffering. To speak only in geopolitical clichés (as the Clinton Administration does) or to speak about “separating” them (as Rabin does) is to call forth more violence and degradation. These two communities must be seen as equal to each other in rights and expectations; only from such a beginning can justice then proceed.” — Edward Said, Mirage of Peace, October 1995
– “The death of humanity of the Israelis can be the only revenge of the Palestinians – and Oh at what a sacrifice are they avenging themselves!” — An Alien Observer of Western Human Rights Conventions in the New World Order, January 10, 2009
The author, Zahir Ebrahim, a Pakistani living in the United States, is an ordinary small time researcher and writer on contemporary geopolitics. A Silicon Valley EECS-engineer (patents here) turned investigative journalist and justice activist, he is committed to unraveling all matters of urgent human concern. To that end, he founded Project Humanbeingsfirst.org as the Plebeian antidote to Hectoring Hegemons. His maiden 2003 book was rejected by six publishers and can be read on the web at http://PrisonersoftheCave.org. He may be reached at http://Humanbeingsfirst.org. Content that is not from the mind of the author may be Copyright by its respective owners. It is used here without permission under Non-Profit Fair-Use doctrine for public education, analysis, as documenting evidence of crimes against humanity for posterity so that none of our children may harbor any delusions of Western Human Rights Conventions in the New World Order, and for the greater common good of any humanity that might survive West’s gift of ‘secular humanism’ to mankind. Full Copyright and Legal Notices at http://www.humanbeingsfirst.org#Copyright.
To comprehend Realityspeak when the rest of the world remains content with Newspeak ‘looking from the side’ from Belsen to Gaza, please Switch-On your Humanity.
Please copy and circulate this flyer so that that world, the world of the murderers, might know it will never be forgiven.
Original Source URL: http://humanbeingsfirst.blogspot.com/2009/01/from-genesis-to-genocide-in-palestine.html || PDF
Original Source Last Updated: 01/29/2009 14:54:00
One-Palestine Resources Page: http://one-palestine.blogspot.com/p/resources.html
FLASHBACK with updated links issued on: 09/28/2010 22:00:00